Re: Trailing Arm Bushings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailing Arm Bushings
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:20:41 -0800 (PST)
John,
Do you have the uprated one piece type rubber bushings?  If so, this is
the type that I have in my trailing arms, and they are extremely hard
to put in.  I had them pressed in by a local mechanic and he told me it
was pretty tough.  The bushings are VERY hard, making them hard to push
in.  The three piece type nylatron or poly bushings are much easier to
use and should last longer.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://auctions.yahoo.com/