Re: Clutch accessories

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Sally or Dick Taylor
Subject: Re: Clutch accessories
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:26:39 -0500
Dick,

1925 miles since restoration and my bearing has the anti-rotation pin.
The bearing started to chirp like a bird at 400 miles anytime the pedal
wasn't depressed but it finally stopped around 1000 miles.  The bearing
with the pin came that way from TRF.  BTW, it's made in Japan although I
didn't specifically order their Magic Clutch kit.

Maryland missed the big snow yesterday so I took the TR out earlier
today to get tonight's bubbly.  Windy as the devil but not too cold.
Nice ride, but then, they always are.

Happy New Years to all,

Gary
Digest  '75 TR6