re: is this screwy or what

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: re: is this screwy or what
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:38:39 EST
Dick

I think I solved it. I switched the wire that was connected to the fan to the
pink/white accessory wire which connects to the ignition switch. Now it turns
on and off with the key and stays on when I shift. I was so pleased with the
result that I took a drive in the snow.

Thanks for the reply.
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register