RE: Questions specific to USA bound 1975/76 TR6's

To: "'JPHaeg '" <haeg1@mninter.net>, "'6pack List '"
Subject: RE: Questions specific to USA bound 1975/76 TR6's
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:47:56 -0600
John H. in Minneapolis wrote:

>I want to eliminated the warning buzzer that
>goes off when the door is opened . . .

>My electrical schematics in the Bentley catalog
>don't seem to show the buzzer, has anyone found
>an accurate schematic?

You need a copy of Dan Masters' recent book, "Triumph TR250 - TR6 Electrical
Maintenance Handbook", available from Dan for around $25 (DANMAS@aol.com).
Chapter 14 deals specifically with your question and contains several
diagrams for wiring configurations from '69 through '76, together with a
troubleshooting guide for the courtesy lights, warning buzzer, etc.

Good luck,

Jim Hill
Madison WI