Removing Body... Wonderful Tool

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing Body... Wonderful Tool
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:04:21 -0500
A rope hoist / pulley system.  I have two, but one will suffice.  Northern sells
the heavy duty version (4000lb) for $15.

There is a nice large tree with some meaty branches adjacent to my workshop,
works very well for removing bodies.  However, a large beam will probably be
okay.  It's only a few hundred pounds for the body (stripped of most of its
panelwork).

And with the hoist, you can remove it on your own - I find my neighbours to be
annoying.

KMR