Re: Trials 2000

To: The Brinkers <thebrinkers@home.com>, 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trials 2000
From: Chris Young <pzs83j@ndc.gmeds.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:25:32 -0400

Hey Mike,

I talked to Mark U and Mark A on Sunday at the Battle of the brits..... I was
suppossed to go out of town on business this upcoming weekend so I was pretty
sure I couldn't go.  Well the trip was cancelled!  BUT...I now have a cracked
wheel and am in the process of replacing it.... I'll try to see if I can make
it with you guy's on Thursday.....An additional concern is that although I
did reserve a room....I set it up starting Friday night....So I would need a
place (and my travel partner if I were to go on Thursday.....)  So I'm
thinking IF I can go  I might have to leave Friday....Talk about short notice
eh? !!!!!