RE: Sudden Oil Pressure Change - Follow-up

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sudden Oil Pressure Change - Follow-up
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:17:01 -0700
Thanks for the information. I changed the oil and it appears that this alone
took care of the problem!

There was a distinct smell of gasoline in the oil that I drained however and
this has me wondering a bit. If the diaphragm on the fuel pump starts to
fail can gas mix in with the oil? It does seem to be a little rich at idle
though, could this be the problem?

Thanks,
Don