Re: TR6 Timing Specs

To: William Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Timing Specs
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 09:29:37 -0400
This is a big mistake in Bentley... the best way to see if everything is
working fine is to get the static timing at 12 Before and run the engine at 800
- 850 RPM after... if everything is running fine, you should be at 4 after with
the vacuum plugged... As soon as you hit the gas, the timing should raise very
abruptly to settings before the 0 mark...   Try this and give me some news

Jonathan
76' TR6
71' TR6