passenger side mirror visabiltiy

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: passenger side mirror visabiltiy
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:33:36 EDT
Listeners:    Here is a simple one:  Should the driver be able to see out of
the passenger side bullet mirror?  I installed the usual bullet stlye mirror
on the passenger side, thinking I could see out of it as in the case of
today's cars.  Wrong. Even though I matched the spacing and position of the
driver's mirror, for the life of me I cannot adjust it so that it is useful
to me when I drive the car.  Is it only for your copilot to use?  I am
stumped....if it only serves the passenger or is more cosmetic than  anything
else, I probably would not have mounted it.    Thoughts?
                                                            Bob Pierson
                                                             74 1/2