Problems bleeding brakes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Problems bleeding brakes
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:18:11 EDT
I recently got a 74 tr6 that had to have an engine rebuild. With that
compleat I focused my energy towards the brakes. I  rebuilt the master
cylinder, put new rear cylinders and brakes on and had all the drums and
rotors turned. Now my problem is when I attempted to bleed the system out
using my mitivac  I can't seem to get all the air out. I have very little
break pedal after bleeding three times. IM not sure if IM having a master
cylinder failure or what? I don't see any leaks in the system. Any Ideas?

Mark Johnson
73 tr6
74 tr6 dads car!