Re: synthetic oil

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: synthetic oil
From: Joe122180@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:26:29 EST
Bob,
    He must have gone to the shop that I go to here in Tucson, That's the oil
that the mechanics recommend here all the way down to the brand name. Except
I never have heard anything about adding a quart of synthetic before. However
I am somewhat new to the Triumph experience so I don't know what would happen
with using synthetic. But with the troubles I had getting a good seal and
using only fossil fuel oil I can imagine what would happen with the synthetic.
    Joe
    TR250