Re: oil

To: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>
Subject: Re: oil
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:22:40 -0500
The following message is being sent through the 6Pack List.  When replying
to this message, be
sure the "To" address is 6pack@autox.team.net or the list will not get the
message!
Jim,
        It's been a long time since I had the original canister on but I used
to remove the oil pressure gauge wires and bring it up from the top. I
recall it being a tight squeeze past the steering rod, but do-able.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U