Tools for the TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Tools for the TR6
From: Ken Owens <kenowens@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:55:29 -0500
The following message is being sent through the 6Pack List.  When replying
to this message, be
sure the "To" address is 6pack@autox.team.net or the list will not get the
message!
Hello listers,

I am currently in the process of looking for just the right TR6 and while I
am waiting I thought about purchasing a few items I will need. Mainly, this
is in the area of tools. I had thought (don't know why) that I would need
more metric tools: e.g. sockets, wrenches, etc., but now have come to
realize the TR6 uses the British Imperial System.  Does this mean the normal
US of A tools (1/4, 5/8, etc.)are all that is needed?  An easy to answer
question for anyone with a TR6, but, not for me.

Thanks,

Ken Owens
TR6less

To unsubscribe from 6Pack list, send the following in the body (not
the subject line) of an email message to "majordomo@autox.team.net":

unsubscribe 6pack