Two Wives?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Two Wives?
From: William Whitmoyer <wdwhitmoyer@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:39:36 -0500
Actually, it's one wife (human), one mistress (TR6), one girlfriend (CRX)
and one daily driver (BMW)....and one baby girl on the way (human, too)

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
90 BMW iX
91 CRX Si

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:16:32 -0500
From: Jim Hurley <hurls@world.std.com>
Subject: Two Cars Problem

Perhaps you  could get two wives???? >)

Jim Hurley                      "Life is too short for a backfire!"
'75 TR6
'83 F350 4 Door