Minilite replicas for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Minilite replicas for sale
From: "Kevin D. O'Connor" <oconnor@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:06:59 -0500
Last year a bought a set of minilight replicas for my TR6.  They are the
Moss Motors minilites, part no. 456-055.  5.5 inches wide, 15"
dia.,  made for TRs.  The wheels are in excellent condition, with a couple
of "pings" in the center caps from the tire mounting shop.  Currently on the
rims are BFGoodrich Comp TA R1s; 205/60s.  The tires are about three years
old with several autocrosses on them.  Still have a lot of life/rubber left
on them.   This would be the perfect set-up for the occasional autocrosser
or someone looking to get started.  Just mount the wheels and go.  You can
drive to the event on these tires.

Asking price is $500.00/set plus shipping.   Located in Cincinnati, OH.

Please email me back if you have any questions.  Thanks.

Kevin D. O'Connor
oconnor@fuse.net