2000-register

Gearbox Queries!

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Gearbox Queries!
From: Russell Tweed <russell@daftconsulting.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:09:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hi people,

Just a quick one - can someone provide me with some guidance regarding
electrical connections to the man/od gearbox (j-type) on the 2500S? The
Haynes manual is less than helpful.

Firstly - which of the two switches on the selector housing is the
reversing light switch - the one on the side or the one on the top? I'd
rather *know* than use trial and error. :)

Secondly - what electrical connections are required to the overdrive
solenoid? I'm assuming there's one earth and one (switched from the
gearstick top switch) live. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance,

-Russ

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list