2000-register

passed it on

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: passed it on
From: "mike.allam" <mike.allam@ic24.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:31:44 -0000
A friend of  mine has recently acquired a Triumph 2000i 4 door saloon GBO
395N
which was in the process of being restored which he is keen to sell.
The car was registered 1st October 1974, has had 3 owners, and is
honeysuckle
yellow.
There is no MOT on the vehicle.

As I said the car was a restoration job, and my friend has full
documentation
for the vehicle,
including over #4,000 of receipts for work done on the car during the
restoration process:
new gearbox, wheels etc and many other new parts. The project is nearly
complete, and so
the selling price is #1250.

The vendor's name is Jerry Fishlock and his mobile number is 0961 509204.

If anyone in your organisation would be interested in such a vehicle please
give
Jerry a call

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list