2000-register

Re: who has some trim?

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>,
Subject: Re: who has some trim?
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:26:29 +1000
It appears my "complaint" posting about people not getting messages and the
death of the list has met with much agreement .

Anyhow, now that it appears to be back on line, this is a summary of a
posting from ages ago seeking trim.

Wanted, some shadow blue trim for MK2 estate. I'm told this is quite rare in
an estate. I need ;
4 door trims which have not shrunk, or at least the 4 little blue plastic
moulds behind the opening for the door
 handle
rear seat "covers"
rear compartment side vinyl trims
white plastic hinge cover above rear "hatch"

Some years ago I bought a pair of new front seats and some carpet in UK. The
seller had tons of this ex Fitchetts. Where has this all gone??

Any help appreciated

Terry O'Beirne
MK1 PI racer, Mk2 estate under restoration, TR5 etc etc
Australia

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///