2000-register

Pictures and an update...

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures and an update...
From: Mike Sharp <msharp@cynapps.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:17:23 -0800
Hi,

I thought it would be worth mentioning that photos of the dolly
that I wrote about in the latest Technical Letter (which I didn't
know I'd written until the SixAppeal arrived yesterday!) can be
found at:

    www.DecotoRestorations.com

As for an update on the MK1 2000...

Since the last update very little has happened.  The shell is
waiting to go to the body shop.  They're claiming that they'll
be ready at the end of the month.  I'm not holding my breath.
The car in the queue ahead of me hasn't even been disassembled
and preped for body work yet.  If any of you know of a high
quality body shop within maybe 100 miles of San Francisco
let me know.

I've been spending my spare time "tooling up" the shop some more.
I'm working on putting together a small foundry.  If any of
you have experience with small scale foundry work (especially
cast iron) please email me.

      --Mike