[Zmagnette] preservation

John Perkins zamagnette at charter.net
Mon Jan 27 13:36:12 MST 2014

Steve:  Watching 'Antiques Roadshow' I've seen several people with
really old furniture get the news that stripping, disassembling,
re-gluing and refinishing has made a beautiful piece that is worthless,
where the dusty, dirty, smudged piece is worth a mint.  For me, I don't
care.  My ZA looks like a ZA, drives like a ZA on steroids, and when
completed will be comfortable to drive year 'round.  Although to add
fuel to the fire, I get really irked to read about a guy buying a low
mileage pristine car to cut up into a hot rod.
     Perkins