[Zmagnette] New Member

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 10:07:07 MST 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the kind words (or should I say "wordz"?).  Dee, I have a couple questions for which I think Michael needs answers: is the filter Wayne has from a ZA or ZB? And if so, are they interchangeable? Speaking only from 2nd-hand information, I'm thinking that the plenum for the H2 carbs also had a smaller opening for the air filter. Is that right?  My ZB one is an oil bath unit just like the one seen below in a picture I took of Mike Hughs' engine bay.  Are they both oil bath units?  I plan to convert mine to fit a K&N filter - sometime...

FWIW,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs