[Zmagnette] Fwd: 1958 MG Magnet 20000

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Sun Jan 12 15:01:41 MST 2014

Oy! I would love nothing more than to have the money and space to buy a gaggle of Magnettes at what they are worth! Unfortunately... I have a son in College who plays the cello and a wife who doesn't care much for cars... (she drives a Prius)

Although you are right on the money when you note that sales drive prices! Flux capacitor indeed... I have a friend who has an MGB with a V8 who mounted an oil cooler right under the back bumper... calls it alternatively a diff cooler and a vortex minimizer... draws an AMAZING amount of questions and interest... I should say that he used to make his living selling AC stuff, so is well known to be full of.... ummm.... frijoles :-)

Steve H.