<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div class="elementToProof" style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am installing Goodparts Rear Hubs and CV joints on my TR6. The diff pins have been repaired and gussets added. On Wednesday, September 30th, you are invited to observe the completion of the project. We will be reinstalling the diff and installing both
trailing arms and new CV axles. If you want to learn more about this upgrade or just looking to hang out you are welcome to attend. Arrive any time after 10.00 am. Pizza will be delivered for lunch Bring a chair and beverage of choice. Water will be available.
Since this event is midweek, I expect only retired guys, which is the case for many of our members (FOGs). My address is: 7921 Cliffview Dr. Poland, OH. If you attend pull down the gravel drive, there is plenty of parking by the shop. No need to rsvp.
Any questions I call me 330 402 0707.</div>
</body>
</html>