<div dir="ltr"><div><div>Hello everyone! If you attended Ken Mikos' <i>EXCELLENT</i> run today, I got a photo of your car coming into the break at the Conemaugh Dam! Please see the following link for photos: <a href="https://majorphoto.zenfolio.com/p46363664">https://majorphoto.zenfolio.com/p46363664</a></div><div><br></div><div>Instructions for downloading are below. Let me know if you have any trouble and I can assist in whatever way I can. </div><div><br></div><div>To download all photos (on computer or tablet):</div><div><ol><li>Click the "Select Photos" button above the top row of photos.<br></li><li>Click "Select All" in the top left.<br></li><li>Click "Download" in the top right to download a zip file of the photos.<br></li></ol></div><div><br></div><div>To download an individual photo (on computer or tablet):</div><div><ol><li>Click the "Select Photos" button above the top row of photos.<br></li><li>Click the photo you want.<br></li><li>Click "Download" in the top right to download the photo.</li></ol><div><br></div><div><div>To download an individual photo (on a phone):</div><div><ol><li>Tap the photo you want.<br></li><li>Click the download button in the bottom right of the photo (it should be an arrow pointing downward toward a horizontal line)</li></ol></div></div></div><div><br></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><b><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif"><font size="4">E.J. Major II</font></span></b></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif"><a href="mailto:ejmajor629@gmail.com" target="_blank">ejmajor629@gmail.com</a></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif">239-770-306</span></p></div></div></div></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal"><br></p></div></div></div></div>