[WPTA] JVV and WPTA
Jerry Van Vlack
jerryvvtr4a at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:28:52 MDT 2026
Touche, Ken
Enjoy the ride.
PS
The mountains of western NC and the SC Foothills provide some of the best I've driven. I invite WPTA to visit.
JVV
________________________________
From: Wpta <wpta-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of Ken Mikos via Wpta <wpta at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2026 9:27 PM
To: WPTA E-Mail List <wpta at autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] JVV and WPTA
Jerry,
It’s always good to hear from you, and I’m glad you’re doing well. Ever since that last “trip to Pittsburgh” that somehow landed you in the Carolinas, we’ve all been keeping a closer eye on your travel plans. And it’s great to hear your wife finally attached an Apple AirTag to your keychain—now your family and friends won’t ever lose track of you again.
On a serious note, WPTA is missing you dearly here in Pittsburgh, which—just to be clear—is located in Pennsylvania.
Ken
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/wpta/attachments/20260919/76aad422/attachment.htm>
More information about the Wpta
mailing list