[WPTA] The Roads I Love tour / This Saturday / Details below
Ken Mikos
lillyrep at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 19:57:15 MDT 2026
The Roads I LoveTour II is planned for this Saturday (9/19) and the weather is looking GREAT. Plan on a 9:30 arrival time at the Get Go GasStation located at 6586 Rt 22 in Delmont PA with first cars off promptly at10am. The drive will cover roughly 55 backroad miles with one stop at the historic ConemaughDam for a restroom and sightseeing break.
I have runthis route several times and as of today no roads have been Freshly Tar and Chipped.Unfortunately, one of the major portions of Rt 259 South is closed so we foundan even better alternative around this section.
A 12pm lunchstop will again be at the Forks Inn (3819 PA Rt 711, Ligonier). The Inn offers a wide variety of food and beverageswith ample parking for all.
Looking forwardto seeing everyone,
Ken Mikos
412-400-9293
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/wpta/attachments/20260916/5e9b9691/attachment.htm>
More information about the Wpta
mailing list