[WPTA] TR4 differential

Gerald Van Vlack jerryvvtr4a at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:53:13 MDT 2024

Vic,
I have 2 IRS differentials for a TR4A, if used on a TR6 the back cover would need changed. One is stock ratio 3.69 and used. The other is 4.10 ratio with very little use. When it was built it had new bearings installed on the carrier assembly as well as the pinion. I also have a set of good 3.69 gears that were in that rebuilt 4.10 diff.
I'd ask $75.00 for the 3.69, $100 for the 4.10 diff and $50.00 for the set of gears.
JVV