[WPTA] Caution! Curves Ahead!

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 16:41:38 MDT 2024

 I don't think this went through last time so I'm sending it again.  Ignore this email if you already received one with a copy of the instructions.

One last item.  Attached is a spreadsheet with the directions for the drive in case anyone wants to look at them in advance.  I will have paper copies of the directions at the start on Saturday for everyone.
Gary