[WPTA] How Fast is Too Fast?

Ron Shirey ronshirey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:57:41 MDT 2023

I agree with George Carlin when driving on Rt. 28, however…I believe there
are some tracks available in our Tri-State area to provide faster driving
if so desired.  There are a lot more vehicles on the road today then when I
bought my first Triumph TR3B. (Circa 1963).  With the many Fracking wells
going, who knows how many trucks and heavy equipment there could be on back
roads today?

Safe driving to all,

Ron S
Sent from Gmail Mobile