[WPTA] 1500 Spitfire oil pump install

Tim Prell tjprell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:19:50 MDT 2023

lol - finally fund a youtube video and saw that the oil pump housing should
have come off when assembly screws were removed. Something else is holding
it in place but a well placed bump with a rubber mallet aligned things
nicely. Glad I don't charge myself by the hour! ha ha

current problem seems to be solved and on to the next. Gotta get the
Spitfire up and running before PVGP!

Tim