[WPTA] if you'd like to start the tour later................

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Sat Sep 17 13:49:18 MDT 2022

For those of you who have difficulty getting out of bed, to drive your
sports car, but still want to do the George Yonker Memorial Tour, tomorrow,
let me know and I'll see what can be done to accommodate you.

For those of you who are intimidated by the idea of a self-guided tour, or
who have no one with them, to read the route instructions, COME ON OUT,
ANYWAY!  We'll hook you up with someone who has a navigator, or, if you want
to do the 92 mile route, you can follow me.

Bud