[WPTA] New TR6 Owner

del_tech at verizon.net del_tech at verizon.net
Sat Aug 6 19:17:12 MDT 2022

Hi I’m a new member and new to the triumph cars.
I’m going to install an overdrive transmission in my 1980 spitfire and was wondering if I could use the shifter from the original 4 speed transmission and mount the overdrive switch on the dashboard.Any ideas ?ThanksHugh DeLaney

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS