[WPTA] No Meeting Meeting

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Jan 20 08:54:34 MST 2021

No Meeting Meeting

by Gary Fredo

As everyone probably knows by now, we had to reschedule the No Meeting Meeting this year due to the COVID restrictions put into place in December.

The new date is January 23rd.

Everything else is the same. We are meeting from 1:00 – 4:00 at the Sports Grille

1294 Freedom Road, Cranberry Twp 16066. We will be in their Meeting Room which is to the left as you come in the door.

COVID protocols and restrictions, at some level, will probably still be in effect so please remember your masks. Also, everyone that orders something to drink may also have

to order food.

Most places seem to be fine if you only want a side order such as fries for your meal. I don’t know how strict they will be regarding sitting the whole time and four to a table. It will probably depend on the COVID restrictions that are in effect at that point. I expect that this event will be lightly attended compared to previous years which is understandable since many members have COVID concerns.

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell