[WPTA] Tanker

abcoz at hky.com abcoz at hky.com
Sat Jan 9 20:57:53 MST 2021

I’m in shock.  That’s terrible news!  I have many happy memories of time spent with Dan at Carlisle, at previous Summer Parties and in his garage.  I don’t recall how old Dan was, but I know he was a good many years younger than I.  That makes the news even more difficult to process.

My heart goes out to Dolly, who is one of the sweetest people I’ve known.

Kind of drives home the point that there are no guarantees in life.   We need to make the most of what time we have and savor the time we have with good friends.

Bud