[WPTA] Donnie's Run to Franklin

Tint And Blinds tintandblinds at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:50:06 MDT 2021

Hey for any of those guys going up to Carlisle this year, I have a guy that is supposed to come down and drop some differentials off for my race car. Any chance you guys could pick them up and bring them back to Pittsburgh for me? I’ll have him pre-paid already. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone via talk to text. I apologize for poor grammar or spelling.