[WPTA] Fw: VTR eNews: Newsletter, Web, and Photo Awards Announced

wirenut12 wirenut12 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 07:38:46 MDT 2020

Congratulation Bruce!A well deserved award!Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta at autox.team.net> Date: 9/7/20  8:32 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: WPTA e-Mail List <wpta at autox.team.net> Subject: [WPTA] Fw: VTR eNews: Newsletter, Web, and Photo Awards Announced

Congrats to our Newsletter Editor Bruce Stutzman, a job well done.

JVV