[WPTA] Reading list during these boring times

John Styduhar johnstydo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:21:13 MDT 2020

Hell, I'm not bored at all. Working on my new shop, building up my new
differential for my wide track TR3, tuning up the TR6, and partying all
day!  I love it!  As long as I don't get the bug.  BTW, also spending money
at TRF using my gift cards, which have not expired.  Lots of sale going on
at BPNW, Summit, Jegs, Rimmer Bros, Racetoration etc.  The bummer is that
the Wild Hare event was canceled at VIR, but the TR3B is ready to go for
the Jefferson 500 next month if it holds.  Have fun!