[WPTA] Dzues are Dzue

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Nov 25 10:11:28 MST 2019

Duez Are Dzue!

by Larry Ross, Membership Chairman

Yes folks, it is that time of the year when I reach into your pockets for your membership dues.

On your “mailing label” is the expiration date of your Club Membership.

PLEASE make checks/mo. payable to “WPTA” in the amount of $25. Payment for multiple years is very good and also very acceptable.

Do Not send CASH! So make it a point to get it in the mail today.

Send your check to:

Larry Ross,

129 Crestview Dr.

Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236

If you do have a question or comment, give me a call at (412) 780-8495. Please include any and all updates in physical address, email address, phone numbers, cell phones, cars, etc. that you have made. I don’t mind getting repeat information.

I will try my best to keep accurate information for our club. Also, if you wish to just receive your newsletter via the internet, let me know that as well!

Larry Ross
Membership Director
(412) 780-8495 - cell

  *