[WPTA] British Car Day - Help Needed!

WPTA Secretary/Webmaster wpta.webmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:07:21 MDT 2019

Thanks for the call to arms, Larry.

If anyone would like to volunteer for British Car Day for Friday, Saturday or Sunday, please reach out to me and let me know your preferred station so I can coordinate individual assignments.

Although we will not turn away help in any one area, it’s extra helpful to assist Jim Stoffel in getting all of the cars onto the field in an expedient manner Saturday morning, and relieving anyone caught in the sun too long. I would like to assign these jobs specifically, and in shifts.

The PVGP at large has indicated that they could use some extra hands, so if you would also like to help (especially Sunday night - report directly to the start-finish line…), please reach out to Cathy Denorsek mkcathy1 at yahoo.com <mailto:mkcathy1 at yahoo.com> for direction.

Really appreciate everyone’s efforts toward the charities!

Thanks,
Dexter Stoltz
WPTA Secretary/Webmaster/British Car Day Chairperson