[WPTA] Mid-Ohio on Saturday (06/22)

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Jun 19 07:48:33 MDT 2019

The plan is to meet at 6:15 AM in the empty parking lot of the Kings Restaurant (now closed) on the Steubenville Pike in Imperial.

>From there, we will drive to the Bob Evans in East Liverpool for breakfast.

The Bob Evans is located at:

            16230 Dresden Ave.

            East Liverpool, Oh. 43920

This is the junction of Route 30 and Ohio Route 170

We will meet for breakfast around 7:00 AM , then depart for the for Mid-Ohio around 7:45 AM.

The drive to Mid-Ohio should take 2 hours and 45 minutes. This put us at the track around 10:30 AM.

We can leave the track around 6 PM to avoid driving in the dark on the way home.

Larry Ross
(412) 780-8495 - cell