[WPTA] Mid Oho Vintage Race

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Jun 17 06:50:27 MDT 2019

Jim -

George Yonker and I discussed this on Saturday.

Our plan is to meet at 6:15 AM in the empty parking lot of the Kings Restaurant (now closed) on the Steubenville Pike in Imperial.

>From there, we will meet you at the Bob Evans in East Liverpool.

Does that sound like a plan?

Who else is making the backroad drive to Mid-Ohio?

Please reply.

Larry Ross
(412) 780-8495 - cell