[WPTA] Mid-Ohio Vintage Races Sat June 22

Gary Fredo garyfredo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 13:04:39 MDT 2019

three and a half hours for me if I take the Triumph and "shunpike".  two and a half hours in the truck on the pike.
Just a little too far for a day trip.  But it could be a fun overnighter.  Arrive around noon on Saturday and leave around five on Sunday.
It's pretty much a straight shot out rt 30 if you shunpike.