[WPTA] Mid-Ohio Vintage Races Sat June 22

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 3 09:02:15 MDT 2019

SVRA Vintage Races at Mid-Ohio in Lexington Ohio. Corvair is the featured racecar. Next year it is our Triumphs and will be the location of the 2020 Kastner Cup.

I plan on attending this June 22 and wonder if any other WPTA will attend? Couple hour drive from PGH.

There is often a Triumph / Brit car show in the infield on Sat if interested.

Weather prediction is Sunny 77 degrees. THAT COULD CHANGE with this crazy weather this year.

It’s a fun day hope to see some WPTA's there.

JVV