[WPTA] Spitfire & GT6 Group

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Dec 9 07:01:17 MST 2019

Message from Shawn Frank:

I think I've shared this before, but just in case, I will share again.

This is the entire, complete collection (#1-#49) of Spitfire & GT6 Magazine. You can copy and paste the contained files to your own files to reference them at any time.

I hold full rights to the Spitfire & GT6 Magazine name and likeness, so I give you permission to use for entertainment purposes. I DO, however ask that you not copy them and sell them. I have decided that is not how I want this to work. If you know anyone that can benefit from or would like to see these issues, simply direct them here or share the files with them that you have copied.

These and the website are here to help and not to be profited from any longer. We are here to inspire and get those cars back on the road. I hope this helps in that campaign...

Merry Christmas!

Website:
www.triumphspitfire.com<http://www.triumphspitfire.com/?fbclid=IwAR3XGXUNZ9774Bgp0HCyRu0AcQeeV3H3BzCAvvFF5MrLBYFIR3M966yUcP0>

Magazine Dropbox files:
https://www.dropbox.com/…/3xpfe4…/AACpBcZo69Ws1F4EsdIfo-hDa…<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3xpfe4lsupix8q3/AACpBcZo69Ws1F4EsdIfo-hDa?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR2EyrLcOz2kED_KOsu9OTbEIDEoOCYQUfyvnnsZs_XE4jaTfqcajloP-jo>