[WPTA] Rust Repair / Body Shop Needed

Schweitzer, Tom TSchweitzer at stoltenberg.com
Mon Aug 19 18:56:10 MDT 2019

Hello WPTA,
This is car related, not Triumph related, so I hope that's ok...

I've got a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser that needs some rust repair on the lower portion of the body.
1 sizeable spot at the bottom of the passenger side rear fender.
2 smaller spots at the back of both front wheel wells.
I'd like the bad sections cut out, new metal formed and welded in, then painted.

I'd also like most of the surface rust on the underside of the SUV treated / painted.
Most of this is on the frame, not on the body.

Any suggestions on a body shop that's done good rust repair that's lasted a while?
The SUV will be garaged moving forward, so it won't be exposed to the elements all winter long.

Thank you.
Tom