[WPTA] Tune-Up Clinic

JIM UNDERWOOD hjunderwood at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 12:12:53 MDT 2019

I'll second that!!! The TR8 got new tires on Friday and an oil change Saturday. Most attention it's had for quite a while. Now to refinish the rear bumper, fix the window , brakes and maybe try to tame down the exhaust. Thanks again Jay and the other guys that spent their day changing oil including mine.
Jim