[WPTA] Destination - Bedford Fall Festival

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Wed Oct 3 06:44:43 MDT 2018

Destination – Bedford Fall Festival
Join Kim and I for a countryside tour up to Bedford, Pa. for the Bedford Fall Festival on October 6th.
Our route will take us thru the spectacular Laurel Highlands as we wind our way from Irwin, Pa. to the Bedford Fall Festival.
Our meeting place will be:
            Sheetz # 503
            101 Ronda Court
            Irwin, Pa. 15642
The Sheetz is located off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. At the turnpike exit, take Route 30 West toward Pittsburgh. The Sheetz is located at the red light on the left. We will meet in the rear of the parking lot on the far side of the building.
            Meeting time: 9:30 AM
            Drivers Meeting: 9:45 AM
            Cars off: 10:00 AM
PS. The “rain date” for the drive will be Sunday, October 7th. Same “Bat Time, same Bat Channel”.

Larry Ross
(412) 780-8495 - cell