[WPTA] Fw: [Fot] 2018 Kastner Cup

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 11 08:28:26 MDT 2018

WPTA We are honored to be a part of this local event of national interest. Pitt-Race in our back yard is the location for the 2018 Kastner Cup 16th annual all Triumph Vintage race. Potential is 40+ Triumphs racing. Last year Kas Kastner was heard to say that he had never seen so many TR3’s racing at one time let alone the total number of Triumphs.

As you can see at the bottom of Jim’s announcement WPTA and Triumphs will have some special parking and attention in the Pits.

I’m looking for some assistance on Saturday in and around Triumph Central to park and arrange all Triumphs that attend. Not much work actually, just WPTA Presence to assist as needed.

More to follow as the date gets closer, stay tuned. This will be significant in WPTA’s long history of Club activities.

JVV