[WPTA] Fw: British Car Day Northest Ohio July 28th

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 15 15:55:34 MDT 2018

Here’s one, can we get some more?

From: Donald Harkus
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:27 PM
To: Jerry Van Vlack
Subject: Re: [WPTA] British Car Day Northest Ohio July 28th

Hi Guys
I am reading Jerry’s email about
The Northeast Ohio show I seen a bunch of them at our show. It sounds like a good time I am planning on going
Don

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2018, at 2:38 PM, Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta at autox.team.net> wrote:

  https://justbritish.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Northeastern-Ohio-British-Car-Councils-British-Car-Day-XXXII-Registration-Form.pdf

  How about considering attending this event on Saturday July 28th.  >From most of Western Pa travel time is 2 to 2 and half hours. I know since I do it often to attend our WPTA Events. I happen to live in Hudson, OH which is the site of this show. Bring your wives to enjoy our town http://www.hudson.oh.us/866/Shopping-and-Dining and then we could all gather for a late afternoon meal at one of our great local restaurants. All of these shops are just a short walk or drive from the show field on the grounds of Western Reserve Academy https://www.wra.net/ .

  Here is the registration link http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ef6ob87k830bc0b8&llr=aabpbbmab Cost is $20.00 pre-registration, There will be day of event registration as well.

  Most direct route is the combined Turnpikes to exit 187 but you can also travel Route 51 (turns into Ohio 14) to Streetsboro, OH but it takes more time. I mostly run the turnpike with no issues. Gas prices in Ohio are much lower than In PA too so fill up in Ohio.

  Please let me know personally if you’re coming or need any additional information. I’d like to show OH we can support their activities, they support our BCD and turned out nicely at the Kastner Cup.

  Thanks,
  Jerry Van Vlack
  wpta at autox.team.net