[WPTA] Kastner Cup TEE Shirts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 30 06:38:17 MST 2018

Tee-Shirts, I’m starting early and often.

I’ve agreed to coordinate the Tee-Shirt for this years event at Pitt-Race in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix. To develop pricing I need a show of interest and how many you’d like. The shirt will have the event poster as the artwork, 100% cotton and a mid weight weave. Minimum quantity is 50 and based upon previous years this should be easy to attain. Initial price estimate is between $18 and $20 dollars, perhaps a bit lower if we can get to 100 shirts Sizes small to 3X large (larger than 2X will cost an additional $4.00). Color can be white or a mid gray but all will be the same. If you will not attend but want a shirt mailing will be extra and to be determined at this point. Prepayment is required as I need the cash before I order the shirts. Cut off date will be mid June unless the printer needs more time. Delivery will be at Pitt Race during the event. WPTA Members can pick up at WPTA events.

So please respond with your level of interest and how many you’d like.

I’ll keep a record, need your name and e-mail address and color preference if it matters.

Thanks,
Jerry Van Vlack aka JVV
jerryvv at roadrunner.com
WPTA Member and long time FOT supporter via WPTA’s involvement.